Explore our promoted experiences
- Fairbanks ice fishing tour with heated cabin and fish cookout
- Keep warm while ice fishing from a cabin near Fairbanks
- Try to catch salmon, trout, or other fish varieties
- Munch on fresh fish cooked up by your guide on the grill
- Includes guide, snacks, and use of cabin and fishing gear
Departure & Return
The lake does not have a physical address. Please contact us to receive the exact location. You will receive a pin drop for the exact location and driving directions from Fairbanks.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Fishing licenses are required for everyone 16 years old and older. Licenses can be bought ($25.00 cash) from guide at tour start.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rods Alaskan Guide Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guides required to regularly wash hands