- Head into the Alaskan backcountry on the little-traveled Dalton Highway
- View wildlife, mountain ranges, and wild rivers with a professional guide
- Snacks and beverages included
- Pick-up and drop-off available from some Fairbanks hotels
Departure & Return
We pick up all travelers in the Fairbanks area hotels and B&B's.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A MINIMUM of 4 people booked per tour is required for the tour to operate
- Solo travelers should verify with the tour provider prior to booking.
- A maximum of 7 people per booking. Discounts may be provided for 5 or more. Must call service provider for details
- Reminder that all tours beginning the 26th of August will depart at 12AM (noon) and return by 12PM (midnight) for potential Aurora viewing opportunities. See host website for dates that may not been seen here.
- Check your cell phone provider for service in Alaska. Double confirmation for your tour is normally done by text and then by calling.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Service or emotional pets are not recommended due to allergies and potential wild animal interaction.
- Symptoms that could be Covid related.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY SkyFire In Focus Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Mr Bill was great and knew his stuff in regards to the Dalton highway Really amazing to see what is north of Fairbanks Highly recommended!" See review