4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Cruiseport Village, Bahia Ensenada, 22880 Ensenada, B.C., Mexico
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/11/2019 - 11/2/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ensenada Golden Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover the Bufadora, the second largest marine geyser in the world !!!?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover the Bufadora, the second largest marine geyser in the world !!!?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover the Bufadora, the second largest marine geyser in the world !!!?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Discover the Bufadora, the second largest marine geyser in the world !!!
4 to 5 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportEnsenadaShore Excursions - Baja CaliforniaBus Tours - Baja CaliforniaAudio Guides - Baja CaliforniaNature and Wildlife - Baja CaliforniaPorts of Call Tours - Baja CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - Baja CaliforniaCategory