6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off at your hotel / airbnb.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our service includes picking up all our clients staying in Ensenada and Valle de Guadalupe where and at the time they indicate (hotel, airbnb, etc).
Find us on Instagram @bajanpacifictours if you are interested in the tour but you are staying in Tijuana or Rosarito.
- Bustamante, 22840 Ensenada, B.C., Mexico
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/22/2020 - 11/12/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Autotransportes turísticos Rasabado S.A. de C.V.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour in Valle de Guadalupe?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour in Valle de Guadalupe?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour in Valle de Guadalupe?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour in Valle de Guadalupe?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour in Valle de Guadalupe
6 to 7 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingEnsenadaShore Excursions - Baja CaliforniaFood Tours - Baja CaliforniaBus Tours - Baja CaliforniaWine Tastings - Baja CaliforniaPorts of Call Tours - Baja CaliforniaCategory