2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Helmet and Goggles
Departure & Return
Ctra. Federal No 3, 22750 Valle de Guadalupe, B.C., Mexico
We are located inside the Lago Valle Wine Glamping resort
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY ATV Tours Valle De Guadalupe
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Off-Road Adventure in Valle de Guadalupe + Wine Tasting ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Off-Road Adventure in Valle de Guadalupe + Wine Tasting ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Off-Road Adventure in Valle de Guadalupe + Wine Tasting ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Off-Road Adventure in Valle de Guadalupe + Wine Tasting ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsWine TastingsExtremeFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesEnsenada4WD Tours - Baja CaliforniaFood Tours - Baja CaliforniaSporting Events - Baja CaliforniaWine Tastings - Baja CaliforniaExtreme - Baja CaliforniaCategory