- Private 7-hour shore excursion with wine and cheese tour of Ensenada, Baja California
- Go wine tasting at a small winery in Baja California
- Learn about cheese making at Rancho Ramonetti and have lunch at their cozy restaurant
- Includes lunch with wine, tastings, private vehicle, and port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Malecon De Ensenada, Bahia Ensenada, 22880 Ensenada, B.C., Mexico
What To Expect
Located in San Rafael Valley (Ojos Negros), the family-owned winery is one of the first vineyards in this region of Ensenada. Upon your arrival, learn about the winemaking process, then enjoy a tasting of three wines.
Next up, visit Cava de Quesos and take a walking tour of Rancho Ramonetti, where artisanal cheeses have been made for four generations. Learn about the process of making cheese as you take a guided tour in the ranch. Then stop into a campirano-style house and head to the underground cheese cellar where they age cheeses for as long as five years. Try six types of cheese during a guided tasting that includes local fruits and olive oil.
Next, have lunch and a glass of wine at their restaurant, which features local specialty dishes and cheese. After lunch, head back to Ensenada where your tour ends with drop-off at the port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Private Tours
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms