9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Stirling Castle, the Trossachs National Park, and Loch Lomond on this adventurous day tour from Edinburgh. Take a glimpse into Glasgow’s industrial past on route to beautiful Loch Lomond, and admire fine views over rugged Ben Lomond. Travel into the Trossachs National Park with a guide then, explore the ancient streets of Stirling and discover top attractions such as the mighty Stirling Castle—widely considered among Scotland’s most important fortresses.
- 1-day Stirling Castle, Trossachs National Park, and Loch Lomond tour from Edinburgh
- Listen as a guide sheds light on Glasgow’s industrial past
- Enjoy panoramic views over Loch Lomond and Ben Lomond
- Explore the ancient city of Stirling, home to Stirling Castle
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Edinburgh
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Entrance fees (Stirling Castle - £15 approx)
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
60 High St, Edinburgh EH1 1TB, UK
HAGGiS Adventures Tour Office
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY HAGGiS Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Stirling Castle,Trossachs National and Loch Lomond Day Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Stirling Castle,Trossachs National and Loch Lomond Day Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Stirling Castle,Trossachs National and Loch Lomond Day Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Stirling Castle,Trossachs National and Loch Lomond Day Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Stirling Castle,Trossachs National and Loch Lomond Day Tour from Edinburgh
8 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportEdinburghBus Tours - St. AndrewsAudio Guides - St. AndrewsNature and Wildlife - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsBus Tours - StirlingAudio Guides - StirlingNature and Wildlife - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - GlasgowAudio Guides - GlasgowNature and Wildlife - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowCategory
Blackness CastleRosslyn Castle (Roslin Castle)National Museum of ScotlandCamera Obscura and World of IllusionsGreyfriars KirkLauriston CastleGladstone’s LandRoyal ObservatoryForth Road BridgeRoyal Scottish AcademyRosslyn ChapelNewhailes HouseLinlithgow LochRoyal Yacht Britannia (HMY Britannia)John Knox HouseGilmerton CoveCastle RockRoyal Botanic Garden EdinburghScott MonumentReal Mary King's Close