Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided tour of the Scotch Whisky Expereince in Edinburgh
- Ideal for first-time whisky drinkers looking for an introduction to Scotland's national drink
- Take a ride through a replica distillery in a whisky barrel and enjoy a guided tasting session
- View the world's largest collection of whisky and take home a crystal whisky glass as a souvenir
- A family-friendly experience suitable for travelers under 18
Departure & Return
Conveniently located in the heart of Edinburgh's old town and world heritage site, adjacent to Edinburgh Castle. For additional access information and our Access Guide please see our main website or telephone.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then, a whisky expert introduces you to the different aromas of whiskies before offering you a taste of your preferred whisky. Visitors aged under 18 can sample Irn Bru, a famous Scottish soft drink.
After viewing the world’s largest collection of Scotch whiskey, receive a crystal whisky tumbler to memorialize your visit to the Scotch Whisky Experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The Tour is at 12:15pm.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Scotch Whisky Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms