1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take in top natural attractions including Glencoe, Ben Nevis, and Loch Ness on this day trip from Edinburgh. Pass the iconic Stirling Castle en route through the Trossachs, then head onto Glencoe—a region steeped in history. Explore Fort William and Ben Nevis with a guide, then follow the Great Glen to the village of Fort Augustus. After lunch on the shores of Loch Ness, pass Loch Laggan and stop for a stroll in a Highland village.
- Day trip to Glencoe, Ben Nevis, and Loch Ness tour from Edinburgh
- Admire famous landmarks including Stirling Castle with a guide
- Travel through the Trossachs en route to Glencoe
- Explore Fort William and Ben Nevis, and visit the village of Fort Augustus
- Enjoy a picnic lunch by the shores of Loch Ness
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Edinburgh
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks, unless specified
Entry fees - Loch Ness Cruise approximately £15 (must be booked at check-in to avoid disappointment)
Departure & Return
Haggis Adventures , 60 High St, Edinburgh EH1 1TB, UKThis activity will end right where it started.
HAGGiS Adventures Tour Office 60 High Street, EH1 1TB
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- If special assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY HAGGiS Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Glencoe, Ben Nevis and Loch Ness Day Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Glencoe, Ben Nevis and Loch Ness Day Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Glencoe, Ben Nevis and Loch Ness Day Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Glencoe, Ben Nevis and Loch Ness Day Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Glencoe, Ben Nevis and Loch Ness Day Tour from Edinburgh
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportEdinburghBus Tours - St. AndrewsAudio Guides - St. AndrewsOvernight Tours - St. AndrewsNature and Wildlife - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsBus Tours - StirlingAudio Guides - StirlingOvernight Tours - StirlingNature and Wildlife - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - GlasgowAudio Guides - GlasgowOvernight Tours - GlasgowNature and Wildlife - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowCategory
Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art Two (Dean Gallery)Scotch Whisky ExperienceScottish National GalleryCastle RockLinlithgow LochEdinburgh ZooMuseum of Edinburgh (Huntly House)Alnwick CastleRoyal Scottish AcademyScottish National Gallery of Modern Art (Modern One) Real Mary King's CloseLoch LomondScottish ParliamentForth Road BridgeSt. Giles CathedralRosslyn ChapelThe CanongateEdinburgh DungeonScottish National Portrait GalleryGilmerton Cove