4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Even if you’ve only got limited time in Edinburgh, its still possible to see the breadth of the city’s natural landscapes. Cover more sights in less time during a 3-hour bike ride which takes you from Arthur’s Seat to the beaches of Portobello and the Port of Leith. Plus, you’ll be able to choose between an electric or manual bike depending on your fitness level.
- See the best of Edinburgh's natural landscapes on a bike tour
- An ideal choice for active travelers
- Go easy on your legs by opting for an electric bike
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Choice of manual or e-bike
Hotel pick up
Helmet, gloves and rain jacket
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Transport can be arranged from hotel, B&B and self service holiday accommodation throughout Edinburgh.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years
- Minimum age is 12 years for manual bike and 16 years for e-bike
- Wear comfortable casual/leisure clothing and footwear. Dress appropriately according to weather conditions
- Physical activity featuring two short/medium climbs uphill which can walked if necessary. Pedal assist bikes available to help uphill and for a more relaxed experience. Recommended for leisure cyclists with moderate fitness.
- Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to inclement weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- All cyclists heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Participants must be comfortable riding a bicycle
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Tartan Bicycle Co
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Edinburgh Sky to Sea Bike Tour by Manual or E-Bike?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Edinburgh Sky to Sea Bike Tour by Manual or E-Bike?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Edinburgh Sky to Sea Bike Tour by Manual or E-Bike?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Edinburgh Sky to Sea Bike Tour by Manual or E-Bike?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Edinburgh Sky to Sea Bike Tour by Manual or E-Bike
2 hours 35 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifeMountain Bike ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingEdinburghShore Excursions - St. AndrewsNature and Wildlife - St. AndrewsMountain Bike Tours - St. AndrewsPorts of Call Tours - St. AndrewsHalf-day Tours - St. AndrewsShore Excursions - StirlingNature and Wildlife - StirlingMountain Bike Tours - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingHalf-day Tours - StirlingShore Excursions - GlasgowNature and Wildlife - GlasgowMountain Bike Tours - GlasgowPorts of Call Tours - GlasgowHalf-day Tours - GlasgowCategory
Castle Rock Tours & TicketsLauriston Castle Tours & TicketsOcean Terminal Tours & TicketsMelrose Abbey Tours & TicketsMuseum of Edinburgh (Huntly House) Tours & TicketsGrassmarket Tours & TicketsRosslyn Chapel Tours & TicketsFalkland Palace and Garden Tours & TicketsEdinburgh Dungeon Tours & TicketsRosslyn Castle (Roslin Castle) Tours & TicketsCamera Obscura and World of Illusions Tours & TicketsSt. Giles Cathedral Tours & TicketsScottish National Gallery of Modern Art Two (Dean Gallery) Tours & TicketsNelson Monument Tours & TicketsScottish Parliament Tours & TicketsScottish National Gallery of Modern Art (Modern One) Tours & TicketsEdinburgh Old Town Tours & TicketsScottish National Gallery Tours & TicketsLoch Lomond Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Scotland Tours & Tickets