- Private walking tour of Edinburgh
- Explore the city with an in-the-know guide to get a local's perspective
- Listen to fascinating tales about Edinburgh's history, legends and royal connections
- See sights around the Royal Mile and Greyfriars Kirk
- Receive recommendations for restaurants and bars to visit later
Departure & Return
We meet at the main steps to St Giles Cathedral which is on the Royal Mile just across the street from Royal Mile Whiskies.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tours leave from the main entrance of St Giles' Cathedral on the Royal Mile. You will recognize your guide from the name badge around their neck
- Please arrive at least five minutes early
- Please dress for the Edinburgh weather, which can be very irregular
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Iconic Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It was a real pleasure to have a private guide." See review