Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meet at our office between the Double Tree Hotel and Albertsons Grocery Store: 303 W College Dr Durango, CO 81301 Free secure parking all day one block from Historic Downtown Durango
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Inflatable kayak age limit is 12 and up
- Wear quick-drying clothes: shorts, synthetic t-shirt, windbreaker
- Footwear that stays on, no flip-flops
- Bring sunscreen, bottled water, and a hat
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mountain Waters Rafting & Adventure Company LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff