- Enjoy a sunrise hot air balloon ride in Dubai, including return transfers
- Book ahead to ensure a place on the balloon on your ideal date
- Fly over the dunes, look for wildlife, and see dawn over the desert
- Includes onboard violinist on Tuesdays, breakfast, photo, and certificate
Departure & Return
In front of the Main Entrance
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour will be cancelled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly
- Infants (Below 5 Years) are not allowed
- Not easily accessible for the public transportation
- Not recommended for people with serious heart conditions
- Pregnant Travelers not allowed
- Maximum allowed age is 80 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Passenger who are scared of height is not recommended
- Not recommended for people with serious surgeries within the last 6 months
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hot Air Balloon Operation & Maintenance LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms