5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The towering Dubai Frame is one of Dubai’s most unique architectural landmarks and affords incredible views of the city from its top walkway. On this half-day tour, combine a self-guided visit to the Dubai Frame with a comprehensive city tour of Dubai. Ride a traditional abra water taxi across Dubai Creek, browse the Gold and Spice souks, visit Palm Jumeirah Island, and enjoy photo stops at Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Al Arab, and Atlantis the Palm.
- Incredible photo opportunities on a Dubai city tour
- Cruise across Dubai Creek in a traditional ‘abra’ water taxi
- Spectacular views of Dubai from the Dubai Frame walkway
- Convenient pickup and drop-off from your Dubai hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop off from selected hotel/location
Clean and air-conditioned vehicle
A professional licensed tour guide of your selected language
Cold mineral water
Entrance to the above mentioned sightseeing points
Blue Mosque ( Photos Stop Conditions will apply if it’s Closed Due to COVID-19 pandemic)
Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above.
No guiding inside the Frame
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary Pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ). Pickup from DXB Airport available from Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee.
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, 77CJ+P2R - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note, the tour duration will be between 5.30 and 6 hours, depending on traffic.
- Dubai Frame visit 30-45 approximately as per the frame information.
- There is no guiding tour inside the Frame
- Check the weather before you go to select your suitable cloths.
- The pickup time will be from 8:00 AM to 8:45 AM. Make sure to be ready at the hotel lobby by 8:00 AM.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Kindly share your WhatsApp number for easy communication during the pickup
- Blue Mosque ( Photos Stop Conditions will apply if it’s Closed Due to COVID-19 pandemic)
- Most travelers can participate
- Some visits might be closed due the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY privatedubaitours.com
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Dubai City Tour with Dubai Frame Tickets?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Dubai City Tour with Dubai Frame Tickets?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Dubai City Tour with Dubai Frame Tickets?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Dubai City Tour with Dubai Frame Tickets?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The Frame is a must visit to experience the old and new landscape from above." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Dubai City Tour with Dubai Frame Tickets
5 to 6 hours
4 hours 5 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingDubaiShore Excursions - SharjahBus Tours - SharjahCity Tours - SharjahArchaeology Tours - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahHistorical Tours - SharjahHalf-day Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainCity Tours - Umm Al QuwainArchaeology Tours - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainHistorical Tours - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainShore Excursions - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCity Tours - Ras Al KhaimahArchaeology Tours - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHistorical Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHalf-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Chillout Ice Lounge Tours & TicketsDubai Cruise Terminal Tours & TicketsIMG Worlds of Adventure Tours & TicketsThe Dubai Mall Tours & TicketsDubai Metro Tours & TicketsLa Perle By Dragone Tours & TicketsHatta Heritage Village Tours & TicketsMercato Shopping Mall Tours & TicketsSheikh Zayed Road Tours & TicketsBur Dubai Village Tours & TicketsiFly Dubai Tours & TicketsMuseum of Illusions Dubai Tours & TicketsDubai Marina Tours & TicketsThe Green Planet Tours & TicketsGlobal Village Tours & TicketsAquaventure Waterpark Tours & TicketsThe Dubai Fountain Tours & TicketsWafi City Mall Tours & TicketsKidZania Dubai Tours & TicketsSheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU) Tours & Tickets