Departure & Return
We'll start at the Hof in Dordrecht, right in front of the historical information center "Augustijnenhof".
|Monday:||01:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||01:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday:||01:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday:||01:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||11:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||11:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
The tour will end at Café Merz, at the Korte Kalkhaven.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ontdek Dordrecht
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience