- Private walking tour of Dordecht
- See landmark buildings like the Groothoofdspoort, which is located at the crossing of three rivers
- Customize the itinerary to your interests
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
In front of GWK Travelex at the train station of Dordrecht.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
See the sights in the order and at the pace that you like. Stop at monuments such as the Groothoofdspoort, the imposing city gate that dates to the Middle Ages. Step inside the Van Gijn House, a museum that has restored the home of a wealthy Dordrecht banker. Learn about the architecture of the unfinished leaning tower on Our Sweet Lady Church, and the town hall — built in 1383.
Your guide shares details about local history and culture as you wind through busy shopping streets and tucked-away sights like private patio gardens. Relax over coffee during a short break and find out from your guide about recommended establishments in this historic city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- River cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, and docking time; we pick you up at your ship
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY HTG Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands