Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the best of downtown Denver with a guide and small group
- Hear the tales behind historic buildings, speakeasies, and eye-catching sculptures
- Ride the 16th Street shuttle to one of Denver's most homegrown stores
- Visit local businesses and discover the best local coffee shops, bars, and restaurants
Departure & Return
Colorado Veterans Monument in Lincoln Memorial Park, on the west facing side of Capitol Building, between Lincoln Street and North Broadway - 1449 Lincoln Street, Denver, CO 80203 Find the exact meeting point with what3words: ///origin.pages.worm
A central location in the LoDo neighborhood, close to public transit
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a WALKING TOUR - Wear comfortable clothes and shoes that you can walk in. Walking may be difficult in snowy or rainy weather.
- The summer months can be especially hot, so please bring sunscreen and a hat. In winter be sure to dress warm, as we’ll be outside for a majority of the tour.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- In the event of road or attraction closures, your guide will do their best to work around the obstacles or take your tour to alternate locations.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Your schedulers need to be aware of the difference between walking and bus tours." See review