Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Colorado’s mining history and mountain towns
- Learn the history of the 1859 Gold Rush
- Small group tour has a personalized feel
- Choose from morning or afternoon departure times
Departure & Return
Pick up and drop off are in Lower Downtown Denver in front of the Historic Union Station on Wynkoop St. at the flagpole in front of the Union Station & the Crawford Hotel at 1701 Wynkoop St. Denver. Meeting times are 8:15 am for the morning tour and 12:15 pm for the afternoon tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation in the unlikely event there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- We will walk into the mine on the tour, not recommended for anyone that is claustrophobic
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately and bring a jacket for inside the mine
- Some places in the mine can be a little muddy please wear shoes that clean up easily
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please eat breakfast or lunch prior to your tour pick up time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Colorado Sightseer
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms