8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Colorado Rockies on an 8-hour tour to Breckenridge. All-inclusive transportation from your Denver's Union Station enables you to skip the hassle of navigating mountain roads and enjoy the stunning natural scenery. After a visit to Red Rocks Amphitheater and a coffee break in a mining town, enjoy three hours of free time in Breckenridge. You can shop, sled, hike, ride the gondola, and more.
- Drive over the continental divide at 11’990 feet and enjoy a free Gondola ride (winter only)
- Experience the enthusiasm of a local guide who shares their love for Colorado
- Small group tour ensures an authentic experience
- Perfect summertime "vacation in a day"
Saved to wishlist!
Self guided hikes directly from Main St.
COVID-19 Prepared: reduced group sizes, masks, routine sanitizing, and more
Water refill - please bring reusable bottles
Departure & Return
1709 Wynkoop St , 1709 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80202, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a minimum age requirement of 8 yrs of age because of Colorado car seat law
- Near public transportation
- Please note that it is a possibility in the winter that the visibility is limited due to snow. We are flexible with our cancellation policy if snow is in the forecast and are happy to reschedule if weather looks better on another day.
- COVID-19 Prepared: reduced group sizes, masks, routine sanitizing, and more
- Traffic delays possible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aspire Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Where do we meet for the Breckenridge Mountain Explorer Tour?
A:We meet in front of Denver’s Union Station at 1701 Wynkoop Street, by the large American flag pole by the curb side.
Is there parking available for the Breckenridge Mountain Explorer Tour?
A:There are several parking garages in the area, 1899 Wynkoop St. Garage is one of them. The Crawford Hotel, which is at Union Station has valet parking available ($25).
What should I wear on the Breckenridge Mountain Explorer Tour?
A:Dress in layers, as it gets cold in the mountains, however, after a hike you might want to shed layers. Light hiking shoes or sneakers with good tread, windbreakers, rain jackets, and hats are recommended.
What should I bring with me on the Breckenridge Mountain Explorer Tour?
A:Bring a reusable water bottle for each person. We have refills in the car. Also bring your required medications, sunscreen/lip balm, your camera, and any additional snacks you may want.
How strenuous is the Breckenridge Mountain Explorer Tour?
A:We consider this an "active sightseeing tour" with light walking/hiking so that most guests can have a great time. We like to accommodate everyone by giving people the opportunity to walk around or sit down on a bench and enjoy nature.
What is the highest elevation we will hike to on the Breckenridge Mountain Explorer Tour?
A:We will go up to 9,500 feet for our Breckenridge Mountain Explorer Tour in the summer, weather permitting.
What type of transportation is used for the Breckenridge Mountain Explorer Tour?
A:All our tours are run in 14 passenger upscale vehicles.
What if there is bad weather on the date of my Breckenridge Mountain Explorer Tour?
A:We only cancel in cases of extremely bad weather or unsafe conditions. This happens very rarely. When it does, we will notify you to reschedule or receive a refund.
What is the policy on sanitization during Breckenridge Mountain Explorer?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "My wife and I extremely enjoyed this tour especially the crepes from Breckinridge but if you come in during cooler weather make sure to bring a heavy jacket because it gets chilly!" See review
- "I really enjoyed Red Rocks, but that may be better to get done toward the end of the day." See review
- "We would highly recommend this tour if you want to experience the beautiful mountains." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Breckenridge Mountain Explorer
3 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDenverBus Tours - ColoradoNature and Wildlife - ColoradoFull-day Tours - ColoradoBus Tours - Fort CollinsNature and Wildlife - Fort CollinsFull-day Tours - Fort CollinsBus Tours - BreckenridgeNature and Wildlife - BreckenridgeFull-day Tours - BreckenridgeCategory
Denver MintHard Rock Cafe DenverUnited States Air Force AcademyGeorgetown Loop RailroadDenver Museum of Nature & ScienceElitch Gardens Theme and Water ParkDenver Center for the Performing ArtsDenver Firefighters MuseumDenver Botanic GardensPikes Peak HighwayLarimer SquareBuffalo Bill Museum and GraveRed Rocks Park and AmphitheatreDenver Civic Center ParkPikes PeakDenver ZooDenver City ParkGarden of the GodsGrand Lake ColoradoDenver 16th Street Mall