Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Snorkel shore excursion by Jet Ski or aquaboat in Curacao
- Pilot a 2-person watercraft on an adrenaline-pumping ride to Caracas Bay
- Coast over turquoise waters off the southern coast of Curacao
- Relax at the beach at Tafelberg (Table Mountain) and take a dip in the lagoon
- Follow your expert guide on a snorkeling tour over a tugboat wreck
- Spot morays, scorpionfish, and lobster among the coral
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Listen to an orientation and safety briefing, then board your vehicle of choice: a custom-made aquaboat or a Sadoo GT Jet Ski. The aquaboat offers a more comfortable ride, and the Jet Ski handles more like a sports car. Each watercraft can carry two passengers.
Set off and follow your guide for over the coastal turquoise waters. Enjoy great views of Curacao's tropical coastline from your marine vantage point, passing small islands, coves, beaches, bays and stands of mangrove trees. See luxurious mega-yachts and the vacation home belonging to the Queen of the Netherlands.
At Tafelberg, stop at the beach for a swim. This location is also home to the shipwreck of a tugboat that has become home to many species of coral and tropical fish, making it one of the island's best snorkeling spots. Look for lobsters, morays, and scorpionfish during your snorkel tour of Caracas Bay.
On the way back to your starting point, enjoy fantastic views of Fort Beekenberg, an 18th-century fort that protected Curacao's shores. Return to the boat shop and then board your ground transportation for transfer back to the cruise port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Curacao port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event that your ship has departed, we arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money is refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that booking the two person option, is two people per jetski. If you would like to have individual jetskis, please book individual single jetskis.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please bring your credit card and ID, we keep a copy of your information as a deposit and you will receive it back when you come back from the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Tours Curacao
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The trip was great from start to finish and we would highly recommend this because it combines excitement plus beautiful scenery you wouldn’t be able to see otherwise." See review