Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Learn about Incan history and culture from your guide
- Explore the Devil's Nose independently
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Ecuador
- Have lunch at an Ecuadorian restaurant (optional)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Vegetarian/Vegan/Gluten Free/Lactose Free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant meals not included
- For 1 to 6 passengers, a bilingual guide will also be the driver. For more than 6 passengers, a driver and a bilingual guide will be provided.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cuenca Bestours Tour Operator
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Hernan is a great guide and knows a lot, but sugestions - maybe not to share everything he knows with turist- it is difficult to follow even when you have Ph.D." See review