4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Live commentary on board
Entrance fees to Magen's Bay Beach or Smith Bay Beach if selected ($5.00 pp).
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We also pick up from vacation homes and villas etc. Please let us know where you are staying in order to arrange for pick up.
For cruise ship passengers you will be arriving at either the HAVENSIGHT WICO DOCK or the CROWN BAY DOCK. If you are arriving at the HAVENSIGHT WICO DOCK you will meet the local representative SUNNY LISTON TOURS at the PRE- ARRANGED TOURS PICK UP LOCATED RIGHT OUTSIDE OF GATE # 3 UNDER THE BLUE CANOPY. Please do not walk away from the PRE-ARRANGED TOURS PICK UP POINT.
If you are arriving at the Crown Bay Dock, you will meet Sunny Liston Tours at the windmill located in the Crown Bay Shopping Center.
- Cyril E. King Airport, St. Thomas
- West Indian Company Dock, W Indies Dock Rd, Havensight, St Thomas 00802, USVI
- Crown Bay Center, 161-A Subbase, Charlotte Amalie West St. Thomas, VI 00802, USVI
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Please indicate at time of booking whether you would like the open air safari vehicle or air conditioned van
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- DUE TO THE COVID-19, GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS REQUIRE THAT FACIAL MASKS BE WORN DURING THE TOUR. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN MASKS. NO MASKS, NO SERVICE
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sunny Liston Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St Thomas Half Day Private Tour (1-10 ppl)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during St Thomas Half Day Private Tour (1-10 ppl)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
St Thomas Half Day Private Tour (1-10 ppl)
5 hours 10 minutes
8 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCruz BayShore Excursions - Fajardo4WD Tours - FajardoSporting Events - FajardoBus Tours - FajardoCity Tours - FajardoExtreme - FajardoPorts of Call Tours - FajardoHalf-day Tours - FajardoShore Excursions - Luquillo4WD Tours - LuquilloSporting Events - LuquilloBus Tours - LuquilloCity Tours - LuquilloExtreme - LuquilloPorts of Call Tours - LuquilloHalf-day Tours - LuquilloShore Excursions - Philipsburg4WD Tours - PhilipsburgSporting Events - PhilipsburgBus Tours - PhilipsburgCity Tours - PhilipsburgExtreme - PhilipsburgPorts of Call Tours - PhilipsburgHalf-day Tours - PhilipsburgCategory