1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The Jameson Experience in Ireland’s County Cork offers a true taste of Irish history. On this tour of the old Midleton distillery, you’ll learn about the distillation process, visit a restored 19th-century warehouse where Jameson is aged in oak casks and even have an opportunity to sample some of the finished product. Your visit begins with a short video detailing the history of Jameson, the world’s best-selling Irish whiskey.
- Tour of the Jameson Distillery in Midleton, Cork
- Enjoy a short, engaging video that reveals the history of the Jameson brand
- Tour the old distillery and see kilns, mills and other distilling equipment
- See whiskey maturing in casks in a restored 19th-century warehouse
- Discover the processes involved in creating Jameson’s beloved spirit
- Sip on a glass of Jameson whiskey or a Jameson-based cocktail in the bar
Saved to wishlist!
**IMPORTANT** Proof of Immunity Required**
Comparative Whiskey Tasting
Jameson whiskey drink
Complimentary Jameson Whiskey Tasting Certificate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guided tours available in English, French and German
- Tours are subject to availability
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- In line with current Government Guidelines, all visitors will need to provide valid photo ID and Proof of Immunity upon arrival to confirm that all are over 18 and are either fully vaccinated or have recovered from COVID-19 in the past 6 months. This does not apply to under-18s who are accompanied by an adult with Proof of Immunity.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Jameson Irish Whiskey
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Jameson Experience with Whiskey Tasting ticket in Cork?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Jameson Experience with Whiskey Tasting ticket in Cork?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Jameson Experience with Whiskey Tasting ticket in Cork?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Jameson Experience with Whiskey Tasting ticket in Cork?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesCorkAttractions & Museums - South West IrelandAttractions & Museums - CobhAttractions & Museums - KillarneyCategory