Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience the gastronomic culture of Cork on a guided foodie tasting tour
- Stop at Cork's Coal Quay Market, and the famous 18th century English Market
- Get a personal culinary experience with a private tour, with your group only
- Meet-up at the centrally-located Cork Tourist Office, steps from the river
Departure & Return
Outside Tourist Office, Across from the Father Matthew Statue, Patrick's St. 11.30 Please Note: If you are arriving by ship it is important to let us know this as we need to organise transportation from the Port of Cork to the tour meeting point.
The tour will end in the restaurant/gastropub after lunch, 10 minute walk from Tour start
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bokings through Viator/Tripadvsor must confim at least 24 hours before tour start date
- For Cruise ship passengers, please inform us as we may need to arrange pick up taxi for you. This tour is not within walking distance to ship.
- Not recommened for those with difficulty standing.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for those with dietary restrictions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bonner Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands