Are you interested in?
- Enjoy a fishing adventure down the Gunnison River
- Fish in a Gold Medal trout fishery
- Challenge Class III rapids
- See wildlife in their natural environment
- Transportation and meals are included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointGunnison River Pleasure Park, 8949 Pleasure Park Rd, Hotchkiss, CO 81419, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
You must confirm your arrival and meeting location prior to the trip. We can accommodate alternate locations for hotels/motels with due notice.
- Montrose Regional Airport, 2100 Airport Rd, Montrose, CO 81401, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A valid Colorado fishing license is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dvoraks Expeditions Inc
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Gunnison River Gorge (Float Fishing) CO.