- Traverse gently rolling rapids through the Rockies along the Arkansas River
- Fun for the whole family, even for inexperienced and novice rafters
- Choose the schedule that works for you, with departures in the morning and afternoon
- Shuttle service, Park fees, safety gear, and live guided commentary included
Departure & Return
If coming from Canon City drive west on Hwy 50 and we are located on the river just 1 mile west of Cotopaxi. If driving from Salida drive east on Hwy 50 and we are on the river right before you get to the town on Cotopaxi.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Recommended dress code is no cotton. Anything synthetic such as swimwear, workout gear, and sandals/sneakers with a heel. No flip flops for crocks!
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arkansas River Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Mild Cottonwood Family Float.