- Make the most of your visit to the Garden of the Gods while riding a Segway
- Scoot around the Juniper Loop, one of the park's must-see areas
- Look for native Colorado wildlife such as bighorn sheep, hawks, and deer
- Hear about the park's ancient and modern history from a guide
Departure & Return
Directions: From I-25 north take Garden of the Gods exit, turn west, towards the mountains. Follow Garden of the Gods rd. for 2 miles to the end. Turn left on 30th St. and follow the Signs to Garden of the Gods Park and Visitor Center. From I-25 South and Hwy 24 take Hwy 24 west to 31st St. Turn right on 31st st., 1 block to Colorado Ave. Turn right for 1 block to 30th St. and hang a left. Approximately 3 miles to the Visitors Center on the right.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- No Guests under 12 Years Old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventures Out West
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Garden of the Gods Segway Tour through Juniper Loop.