- Explore the great outdoors on this Colorado Springs hiking excursion
- All are welcome on this easy hike that's perfect for first-time visitors
- Learn about the flora, fauna, and local geology while exploring Crags Trail
- Get a great value with snacks, hiking tips, and a trail guide included
Departure & Return
Your guide will meet you at 7:30AM in the East end of the Safeway parking lot between CO Highway 24 and West Colorado Avenue. Here we will check basic gear and weather before traveling to the Crags Trailhead, 45 minutes west on the back side of Pikes Peak.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
Guests that followed your guide in your own car will park here and the tour will be complete when we return to the trailhead.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Unprepared dirt and rock trail
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hike for Life
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Classic Crags Hike near Pikes Peak.