- Full-day shore excursion to Panama City from Colon Cruise Port
- See landmarks such as Miraflores Locks, the Bridge of the Americas, and the Frank Gehry Bio Museum
- Admire the views from Ancon Hill and the Amador Causeway
- Enjoy a walking tour of historic Casco Viejo
- Port pickup and drop-off is included
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Continue to Miraflores Locks, where you can learn more about the legendary canal at the Miraflores Visitor Center and watch a 3D movie about the canal’s history. Stop to take photos of the iconic Bridge of the Americas and the striking multi-colored Frank Gehry Bio Museum, then stroll along the Amador Causeway, where you can enjoy lunch (own expense) gazing out over the Pacific Ocean entrance to the Panama Canal.
After lunch, follow your guide on a walking tour of Panama City’s old town, Casco Viejo, and admire the UNESCO-listed monuments.
Depending on your cruise departure time, either head straight back to Colon port, or relax with a drink (own expense) at one of the waterfront bars as you watch the sunset over the canal.
Your tour ends with drop-off at Colon cruise port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Private Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I highly recommend this tour and Nicholas as a guide!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews