Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meeting point in Little Venice, near N ° 6, Rue Turenne
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Pets dogs / cats are not accepted!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Mandatory Health Pass: either proof of both vaccines for at least 2 weeks for Pfizer and Moderna and 4 weeks for other vaccines. Or a negative PCR or antigen test of less than 48 hours!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alsace Safari
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience