Explore our promoted experiences
- This private tour ensures a fully personalized way to explore
- Bikes and helmets are provided for your convenience and safety
- Traveling by bike lets you immerse yourself in Alsace’s scenery
- Taste a number of top-rated local wines as you go
Departure & Return
We are located next to the "Belvedere" Cattin Winery in Voegtlinshoffen.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Parking is free of charge. This tour is mainly targeted towards adults.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bicyclette Go !
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands