8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you’re in the Alsace region and want to do more than just wine tasting, this private day trip that includes visiting picturesque villages is the one for you. From Colmar, travel to the Castle of Haut Koenigsbourg, Riquewihr and Equisheim, and take in the rolling scenery and historical architecture. Of course, you’ll also enjoy a wine tasting, too. This is also a great option if you’re traveling with nondrinkers and don’t want to spend a whole day focused on wine.
- Alsace region day tour from Colmar
- See the Castle of Haut Koenigsbourg, and visit the villages of Riquewihr and Equisheim
- Enjoy a tasting of Alsace wine
- Hotel pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance of HK castle
Personal insurances and expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels or BnB, etc, in the area are okay for pick up and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- People have to be able to walk up to 3 times 40-50 minutes per time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JoliSoleil
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Alsace Villages and Wine Day Trip from Colmar?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Alsace Villages and Wine Day Trip from Colmar?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Alsace Villages and Wine Day Trip from Colmar
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColmarFood Tours - AlsaceBus Tours - AlsaceWine Tastings - AlsaceWalking Tours - AlsaceHistorical Tours - AlsaceFull-day Tours - AlsaceCategory