12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Maximize your chances of seeing Yellowstone's wildlife by traveling with a guide on this full-day tour. Your guide knows the ins and outs of the park and where the animals like to hang out. Use the provided binoculars and spotting scope to get good views, and enjoy the provided snacks, beverages, and lunch.
- Use of binoculars and a spotting scope
- Snacks and bottled water throughout the day
- Lunch included
- Traveling with a guide improves your chances of seeing wildlife
Saved to wishlist!
Fees into park
binoculars for the day,
spotting scope for the day
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all hotels,camp grounds,vacation rentals,etc.with in the Cody and wapiti areas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please be sure to wear comfortable clothing preferably layers,bring any personal items you may need such as medications,and don’t forget your cameras.Youre definitely gonna need those.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cody Wyoming Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Yellowstone’s Upper Loop Tour (smaller group sizes for better tour experience)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Yellowstone’s Upper Loop Tour (smaller group sizes for better tour experience)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Yellowstone’s Upper Loop Tour (smaller group sizes for better tour experience)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Let the tour company do the driving for you in/around the park; it's worth the money!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Yellowstone’s Upper Loop Tour (smaller group sizes for better tour experience)
4 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesCodyNature and Wildlife - WyomingAttractions & Museums - WyomingCategory