- Travel to the McCullough Peaks to see the area's wild mustangs
- A guide teaches you about the ecosystem and the wild mustangs
- Binoculars and a spotting scope are provided for use during the tour
- An easy-to-find meeting spot in Cody, Wyoming, for a stress-free start
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- please dress comfortable with closed toe shoes,bring water it does get dry out there,and don’t forget your cameras.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cody Wyoming Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff