- Group sizes limited to 12 people for a personalized experience
- Binoculars and spotting scopes are provided
- Raincoats are provided if needed
- A local guide will lead the way
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- please brings any personal medication you may need.Bring you camera (you will need it),water,snacks,layers,and please wear closed toed shoes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cody Wyoming Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.