- See bioluminescence on a night Indian River Lagoon or Banana River kayak tour
- Prebook to ensure you see the neon blue lights of tiny river algae
- See your paddle light the water, view fish, and enjoy the surreal setting
- Includes equipment, guide, and choice of time slots to make everything easy
Departure & Return
VIATOR/ TRIP ADVISOR/ GROUPON USERS, PLEASE EXPAND THE "BEFORE YOU GO" section, FOR GOOGLE MAPS LINK TO THE LAUNCH SITE! Look for the big trucks with the blue NEON glow underneath of them.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Our bioluminescent kayak tours last for approximately 90 mins. You will get wet to some extent, so plan to bring some towels and wear appropriate footwear.
- Peak season is July – October with sightings as late as January
- LAUNCH SITE: Haulover Canal, Titusville; and Kiwanis Island Park, Merritt Island
- TRIP LENGTH: 90 MINS
- COST PER PERSON: $65
- INCLUDED: KAYAK, PFD, PADDLES AND HAPPY GUIDES
- MAX WEIGHT: 300LBS FOR A SINGLE, AND 600LBS FOR A TANDEM
- AGE RANGE: 5+
- SUGGESTIONS TO BRING: AQUATIC FOOTWEAR, BUG SPRAY, TOWEL, SUNSCREEN, CASH FOR TIPS (optional), AND A WATER BOTTLE
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florida Adventurer - Bioluminescent Kayaking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Florida Bioluminescence Kayaking Tour | Haulover canal (Titusville).