- Plenty of times: this tour runs regularly from late morning into the evening
- Rest your feet once the tour’s ended and enjoy free tea/coffee at a local bar
- Easy to find: start your tour at the Cobh Heritage Centre on the city waterfront
- Running at roughly 90 minutes, this brisk tour can slot easily into any schedule
Departure & Return
Departure PointCobh, Cobh, County Cork
The guide will be wearing a miltary uniform of a Irish volunteer outside The Heritage Centreby The Quays. Sigh Post are avaiable to direct travellers
Return DetailsCobh, Co. Cork, Ireland
the Tour finishes in Town with coffee shops, gift shops, grocery shops and good Irish bars. due to Covid19 Wet Pubs remain closed. Resturants and cafe will open and only sell alcohol when a meal of €9 is purchased. Face Mask must be worn in all shops and public places.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- not wheel chair compatible
- please bring rainwear
- suitable walking shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to Covid19 Tours are reduced to 10 guest, this is so social distancing of 2M will be maintained throughout the tour. Mask and hand santiser provided if required.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cobh Rebel Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms