Are you interested in?
11 Tours & Activities
Salt River Tours
10 Tours & Activities
8 Tours & Activities
1 day 12 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch, dinner and breakfast included.
Wet-suits, life jackets, helmets. Show up in a swim suit and a smile!
Professional guide focused on your safety and having fun!
Departure & Return
Departure PointSalt River Bridge, Whiteriver, AZ 85941, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salt River Rafting
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Raft & Camp?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Raft & Camp?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Raft & Camp?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Raft & Camp?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 41034P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesClaypoolExtreme - ArizonaRafting - ArizonaWhite Water Rafting - ArizonaCategory