- Enjoy a sensory wine tasting with music and darkness
- An atmospheric experience at a historic wine cellar
- Enjoy having an AIS professional sommelier guide
- Relax and enjoy wine tastings and snacks—it’s all included
Departure & Return
From the train station of Manarola: at the end of the tunnel turn right in via Discovolo and start walking uphill. Pass the church square. When you'll reach the parking lot you'll see on your left the Tasting Room "Pie de Campu", enter inside and show your voucher.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arbaspaa srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Sensory wine tasting and traditional wine cellar visit in Manarola.