Explore our promoted experiences
- A small-group kayaking tour of Cinqueterre
- Beat the crowds and enjoy a rugged adventure on the open sea
- Listen to informative commentary and stories on the five iconic fishing villages
- Excursions are capped at only eight participants for an intimate experience
Departure & Return
If you arrive by train, as you get out from the trainstation, turn on your right, then following the main road you arrive at a crossroad, turn on your left and follow the road which heads to the sea The meeting point is on the small beach in front of the gate of the Fegina car parking.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cinqueterreinkayak.com
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands