Explore our promoted experiences
- Leave the boat work and Cinque Terre itinerary planning to the pros
- Sample regional specialties such as fresh pesto and focaccia
- Save space when you pack, and use provided snorkel equipment
- Keep cool as you cruise with complimentary water and other drinks
Departure & Return
With our boat, we will be at the port of Monterosso, located under "Torre Aurora", where ferries also depart.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Breeze Boat Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is a fantastic way to get a taste of the Cinque Terre and Portovenere away from the crowds in each of the towns." See review