Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 2.5-hour cellar and vineyard tour of Manarola, including tastings
- Discover the Cinque Terre National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Take a tour of a winery’s cellars
- Explore the vineyards of this historic wine-growing region
- Enjoy a tasting session of regional wines with authentic focaccia bread
- Upgrade to receive round-trip transport by train or minivan from Genoa
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Manarola Address: Via Discovolo 290 19017 Manarola Directions: Meet your guide in front of the Aristide Restaurant Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
What To Expect
When you get to the wine cellar, hear how wine from this region is characteristic and what makes it different. Learn about how the terroir of Liguria colors the taste of the wine. Sip a few different wines and compare.
Then take a ride along the coast and end up on a hill to marvel at the view of the sea and the bucolic countryside. The next stop is another winery. Sip some locally produced wine and nibble on northern Italian treats like focaccia bread and locally made cheese.
After 2.5 hours, the tour finishes near your original meeting point in Manarola.
Genoa Transport Upgrade
Upgrade to include private transfer from Genoa in a 7-seat minivan. The journey from Genoa to Manarola takes approximately 1.5 hours each way, leaving you with five hours to explore Manarola and its surroundings. Want to see more? You can take a detour to Sestri or Golf di Tigullio before or after your Manarola tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not recommended for participants with heart problems
- OPERATED BY Albatravel Genova
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.