2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Get off the tourist track and get an insider’s immersion into a local wine producer and vineyard. Discover hidden wonders of Manarola on foot, enjoying views of the sea and surrounding hills. Then, head to a centuries-old wine cellar for a sommelier-led tasting of two local varieties of white wine, paired with traditional Ligurian delicacies like focaccia and pesto.
- A sommelier-led private wine tasting in Manarola
- Escape the tourist track and discover an authentic local wine producer
- Learn the ins and outs of Ligurian wines from a real-life sommelier
- Sample local products like pesto and focaccia
Saved to wishlist!
Typical Ligurian "focaccia"
One of the most simple but delicious baked products of local tradition, it can be perfectly matched with typical "pesto".
Professional sommelier at your disposal
Departure & Return
Via Rocca, 17, 19017 Manarola SP, Italy
In front of Saint Lorence Church
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Book Your Italy DMC
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during An easy hiking and a wine tasting tour in Cinque Terre?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during An easy hiking and a wine tasting tour in Cinque Terre?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during An easy hiking and a wine tasting tour in Cinque Terre?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during An easy hiking and a wine tasting tour in Cinque Terre?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
An easy hiking and a wine tasting tour in Cinque Terre
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeManarolaFood Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCooking Classes - Piedmont & LiguriaWine Tastings - Piedmont & LiguriaCategory