- Private archeological tour from Chiclayo
- Learn about two ancient cultures that lived in northern Peru — the Moche and the Sican
- Visit Huaca Rajada, an archeological site known for the discovery of the Lord of Sipán mummy
- Tour Túcume, the former Sican capital city that’s home to 26 pyramids
- Explore the Lord of Sipán Royal Tombs Museum to see Moche jewelry and other artifacts
- Lunch at a local restaurant and hotel transport are included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tour departs from most centrally located Chiclayo hotels Please Note: This service doesn't include pick up in private residencies, example; Airbnb Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Pacifico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff