Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of ghost hunting equipment for paranormal investigation purposes.
Departure & Return
1601 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY American Ghost Walks
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lincoln Park Hauntings Chicago Ghost Tour and Ghost Hunt?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Lincoln Park Hauntings Chicago Ghost Tour and Ghost Hunt?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Lincoln Park Hauntings Chicago Ghost Tour and Ghost Hunt
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingChicagoGhost & Vampire Tours - IllinoisWalking Tours - IllinoisHistorical Tours - IllinoisGhost & Vampire Tours - NashvilleWalking Tours - NashvilleHistorical Tours - NashvilleGhost & Vampire Tours - PittsburghWalking Tours - PittsburghHistorical Tours - PittsburghCategory
University of ChicagoLookingglass Theatre CompanyChicago Lakefront Trail House of BluesRookery Building Chicago TheatreDriehaus MuseumNavy Pier360 Chicago Observation Deck (Formerly John Hancock Observatory)Chicago Children's MuseumMarina CityHarold Washington Library Center (Chicago Public Library)Chicago RiverwalkTribune TowerPrairie Avenue Historic DistrictWrigleyvillePizzeria UnoSecond City Art Institute of ChicagoMuseum of Science and Industry