Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour bike tour with food samples included
- Glimpse skyline views, including Millennium Park, Soldier Field, Museum Campus, Jay Pritzer Music Pavilion, and more!
- See the world-renowned Buckingham Fountain light show
- Chicago Riverwalk
Departure & Return
The entrance to 540 N. Lake Shore Drive is on the south side of Ohio Street just west of Lake Shore Drive. Enter through the covered driveway and our entrance is on the right just past the Driveway. Please note: you must walk through the covered driveway, no cars and no public parking.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian options available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bobby's Bike Hike - Chicago
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience