- Take a 3-hour guided food tour of Chicago’s Wicker Park
- Make five stops and experience the breadth of culinary styles at ethnic eateries, mom and pop shops, and local restaurants
- Try President Obama’s favorite fried chicken, taste meatball sliders, and fish or pork tacos
- Go behind the scenes at local establishments and learn about the neighborhood’s history and architecture
Departure & Return
Departure Point: We will be meeting at 1601 North Milwaukee Blvd (outside in front of Walgreens, Old Noel State Bank) Address: We will be meeting at 1601 North Milwaukee Blvd (outside in front of Walgreens, Old Noel State Bank)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough customer (4+) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sidewalk Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms