Explore our promoted experiences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
- Fully narrated tour
Departure & Return
We are located one level below the street. Please look for our orange flag signs that say Segway Tours and walk down the staircase next to the flags. We also have an a-frame sign with an arrow pointing down to guide you to our office.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Minimum weight 100 lbs. (45.5 kg)
- Maximum weight 260 lbs. (118 kg)
- Dress code is for an outdoor activity. Please wear close-toed shoes and layers depending on the season. Ponchos will be provided if it rains.
- Tours and training are conducted in English.
- Participants must be able to stand unassisted for the duration of the tour and must be able to ascend a flight of stairs without assistance.
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- All participants are required to sign a waiver and release form.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.