- Take in Chicago’s architectural highlights in just a few hours with a guide
- Get around The Loop like a local: at street level, underground, or perhaps even the famous elevated rails
- End at Millennium Park to relax along Lake Michigan or explore the museums
- A small-group tour for more individual attention and a flexible pace
Departure & Return
The Chicago Theatre (underneath the marquee), 175 N. State Street, Chicago, IL 60601
Millennium Park and Michigan Ave
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms