Explore our promoted experiences
- This boat tour is perfect for first-time or time-pressed Chicago visitors
- Discover the city’s key architectural highlights, all in one tour
- Enjoy one-of-a-kind views from the water’s edge
- Learn about the city’s history and architecture from the live commentary
Departure & Return
The Riverwalk Dock is located between Clark and Lasalle Streets on the south bank of the Chicago River. Arrive at the intersection of LaSalle and Wacker and descend ramp at northeast corner of intersection to Riverwalk.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive 15 - 30 minutes prior to your tour time.
- Contact tour operator for wheelchair & ADA access
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wendella Boats
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Lastly, you can’t take alcohol off the boat so keep that in mind when buying drinks." See review